Shadownyl™ – A dual approach to light up the contour of the eye. Shadownyl is a water extract of Fucus vesiculosus, which utilizes a novel biological pathway targeting heme oxygenase-1 (HO-1), an enzyme involved in the reduction of free heme content in the skin – a major cause of dark circle formation. In addition, Shadownyl™ was shown to exhibit antioxidant as well as anti-inflammatory properties, helping thereby to preserve the skin cells and may also contribute to counteract the dark circle formation process. Finally, Shadownyl™ showed very good in vitro results for collagen type-1 stimulation activity, which may lead to a skin re-plumping effect.
In-vivo and In-vitro studies prove:
- In ONLY 1 WEEK, provides a significant anti-wrinkle effect
- Within 2 weeks, lightens and reduces the appearance of dark circles
- Stimulates expression of the novel pathway, HO-1
- Boosts the elimination of heme due to blood leakage, which is responsible for dark circles and local inflammation
- Rejuvenates and refreshes eye contour: enhances skin firmness and reduces the appearance of dark circles