The epidermis is continuously submitted to environmental stressing factors which favor pore occlusion and sebaceous disequilibrium. Take care of your skin by applying this purifying and energizing serum enriched with Eurol®BT, a multifunctional anti-oxidant active ingredient able to regulate sebum production and alleviate skin inflammatory reactions. EcoGizer Serum, thanks the presence of Sweet Almond Oil, Orange, and Peppermint essential oils is excellent to purify and energize the skin for a refreshed complexion.
|Sequence||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|A||Water (Aqua) (deionized)||Up to 100|
|Xanthan Gum (readily dispersible
|OLIVEM® 1000||Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate||5.00|
|B||BIOCHEMICA® JOJOBA OIL GOLD ORGANIC||Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)
|Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet
|Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid||0.05|
|C||EUROL® BT||Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Water||0.50|
|Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter
Orange) Peel Oil
|Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil||0.10|
|Sodium Hydroxide (10% aqueous)||a.n.|
Formula No. NAD044-09-03D
1. Combine liquids in phase A in the main vessel, heat them to 75°C and then disperse gum in phase A
using a suitable dispersion unit(e.g., Ultra-Turrax®, Silverson);
2. Homogenize this part of phase A for a few minutes and then add the last component of phase A and
homogenize a few minutes more;
3. Combine phase B, heat with mixing to 75°C and then add phase B to phase A using a suitable
dispersion unit (e.g., Ultra-Turrax®, Silverson).
4. Cool phase AB under very slow stirring and when below 40° C add phase C.
5. When again homogeneous, add phase D to adjust the pH to between 5.0 and 5.5 and then mix until