Radiant Glow Facial
Exfoliating PHA Face Mask uses Beauté by Roquette GA 290, a Polyhydroxy Acid that gently exfoliates away dirt and impurities. Helps reduce fine lines, evens skin tones and leaves your face with a radiant glow.
How to Use
How to use: Avoiding the eye and lip area, apply an even layer to clean, dry face. Leave on for 15 minutes and remove with a damp wash cloth. Use 1-2 times per week.
- Add Water and begin mixing to create a vortex.
- Add Items 2-3 and mix until completely dissolved.
- Add Items 5-6 and homogenize until smooth and uniform. Add remaining ingredients of phase A and mix until completely uniform. Begin heating to 70-75°C while mixing.
- Premix Phase B ingredients and heat up to 70-75°C. Add to phase A after reaching required temperature. Mix for about 15 minutes while maintaining temperature. Homogenize the batch until smooth.
- Cool down the batch to 45-50°C and add phase C ingredients. Mix until uniform.
- Adjust the pH to 3.5-4.0 with Sodium Hydroxide.