Hard Surface Cleaning
Due to busy lifestyles, cleaning around the house has become more practice of spot cleaning high traffic areas, such as the kitchen and bathroom. And with the “iGeneration”, the desire to make things self-cleaning, automated and tech assisted is growing in numbers, so things have to be thought of in terms of immediate and continuous cleaning power.
Wipes still hold a high position in purchases made for this type of cleaning, however, there is a shift in thinking towards more sustainable practices, with a less wasteful impact. Furthermore, as fewer Millennials are buying houses with ample storage, multifunctionality in their product selection becomes more important. Focus on delivering added benefits and efficacy to where consumers are spending their purchasing dollars.
Hard Surface cleaners have an opportunity for growth by incorporating soft surfaces to their applicability, and from soft surface cleaners comes the inspiration to include odor removing as well as a long-lasting scent that is complementary to one’s lifestyle, more like home fragrances, not the scents of traditional cleaning products. Considering essential oils and aromatherapy scents brings the holistic approach consumers are seeking.
As we mention a holistic approach, there is a shift in the attitude for antibacterial cleaners, consumers are becoming more aware of the balance of the home ecosystem and are looking to keep good bacterial but still kill bad bacteria. People are not only looking for on-contact germ-fighting but also continuously, again with no strong odors or fumes. Incorporating, enzymes, probiotics and using natural antibacterials will gain the trust of those looking for a germ-free but safer household.
Lastly, the desire for more time between re-cleaning high traffic areas when using either all-purpose or wipe applications is high. Focusing on automation in the cleaning process, or products that remove a step (such as no-rinse or wipedown, in bathroom cleaners) speak to those who are tuning out of a laborious cleaning routine with a caddy of cleaners.
“Convenience” is delivering new user experiences through improved product functionality, added benefits and creative design
FORMULATION SOLUTIONS TO MEET MARKET TRENDS
FORMULATING ALL-PURPOSE WITH MULTIFUNCTIONAL INGREDIENTS
- Bio-surfactant with an outstanding eco-toxicological profile.
- Sustainable and biodegradable
- excellent cleaning power and can be used for dish, laundry and hard surface cleaners
- Superior detergency compared to NPE or LAE
- No solvent required for premium performance
- No gel phase allows rapid incorporation into water
- Components all on EPA Inert List. Overall better choice for the environment
FORMULATING CONCENTRATED SYSTEMS
- Increases performance in both Laundry and Hand Dish applications with reduced use of other surfactants and solids in formulation.
- Prevents redeposition of soils in wash and highly effective in cold water, ensuring clean clothes with less energy use.
DELIVERING SUPERIOR CLEANING POWER + SUSTAINABILITY PROFILE
- Solvent derived from natural resources
- High performance
- Colorless and low odor solvent
- Derived from natural resources with a low toxicity profile
Glucopon 420 UP – For superior cleaning power, DfE
- An alkyl polyglycoside surfactant that provides excellent detergency and processing benefits
- Made from renewable raw materials, very mild and readily biodegradable, DfE
- Non-streaking on glossy surfaces and non-corrosive to synthetic surfaces
ADD DISINFECTING POWER TO YOUR FORMULATIONS
- 30-second bacteria kill time in both liquid and wipe formats
- Contains moisturizers for skin compatibility
- Ready-to-Use formula, No added scent necessary
- 3-minute broad-spectrum bacteria efficacy
- Environmentally sustainable, EPA compliant
- “Clean Label” as the chemical name is not on the not-safe list
- Has been evaluated for its effect on the environment and human health.
- Utilizes ingredients that are considered the safest in their class.
- Is safer without sacrificing quality or performance
PRODUCT BENEFITS TO CREATE A DIFFERENTIATOR
Tegotop® 105 – For “continuous” cleaning
- Self-cleaning effect: Treated surfaces result in a nanostructured layer where the adhesion of dust and dirt is reduced to a minimum. Water is repelled from the surface and become dirt-repellent and self-cleaning when subjected to rain or rinsing with plain water
Rewocare® 755 – For faster drying time and improved surface appearance
- Multifunctional additive for spot, streak-free cleaning.
- Speeds up the drying effect
- Levels fine scratches on surfaces
- Gloss and extra shine after cleaning
Tego® Sorb A 30 – For malodor removal
- Fast-acting, long-lasting odor absorber, especially effective to remove unpleasant odors like cigarette smoke, sweat, garbage, pet smell, onion and garlic.
Rewoderm® LI S 80 – Caring for the hands
- Vegetable-based system with excellent mildness and moisturizing properties. Skin-friendly and nitrogen-free.
FIND CERTIFIED AND NATURAL (NON-CERTIFIED) INGREDIENTS IN OUR WEBSITE:
In the top, right-hand side menu, you can select ingredients by certification standard or by green attribute.
- All Purpose Cleaner with Rewocare® 755
- “Easier Next Time” Bathroom Cleaner with Rewocare® 755
- Drainage gel with malodor absorber – Tego® Sorb A 30
- Kitchen Cleaning Spray with Tegotens SD 100