AEROSIL® 200 V is a densified hydrophilic fumed silica with a specific surface area of 200 m2/g.
- Paints and coatings
- HTV-silicone rubber
- Adhesives and sealants
- Cable compounds and cable gels
- Plant protection
- Rheology and thixotropy control of liquid systems, binders, polymers, etc.
- Used as anti-settling, thickening, and anti-sagging agent.
- Reinforcement of HTV-silicone rubber.
- Improvement of free flow and anticaking characteristics of powders.
- Reduced dust development.
- Improved incorporation and handling when applying sufficient shear forces.