AEROSIL® 300 V is a densified hydrophilic fumed silica with a specific surface area of 300 m2/g.
- Paints and coatings
- HCR- and LSR (LIMS)-silicone rubber
- Cable compounds and unsaturated polyester resins
- Adhesives and sealants
- Printing inks
- Rheology and thixotropy control of liquids, binders, polymers, etc.
- Optimal dispersion yields best results in pronounced thickening and thixotropy.
- Reinforcement of HCR- and LSR (LIMS)-silicone rubber.
- Excellent transparency in unsaturated polyester resins.
- Reduced dust development.
- Improved incorporation and handling when applying sufficient shear forces.