Cetiol SB 45 is Shea or Karité butter from the seeds of the wild growing tree Butyrospermum Parkii from West/Central Africa has become a famous emollient in the personal care industry due to:
- Soothing/calming properties due to a high content of unsaponifiable matter, in particular triterpene alcohols
- High content of triglycerides, rich in oleic and linoleic acids
- Caring & moisturizing effect with a weak gloss on skin
- Soft and pleasant long term skin feel
- Improvement of hair gloss
- Excellent odor and color
- Support of UV protection
- Skin regeneration
- Food grade quality
The effects in skin care are very well known. Use Cetiol SB 45 for application in hair care can be recommended as well based on our studies to fulfill the demand for gloss. Cetiol SB 45 is the only tested triglyceride with a high impact on gloss improvement.
Shea butter is an approved replacement for cacao butter in the chocolate industry where it shows a more favourable re-cristallization behaviour – an important factor as well for cosmetic emulsions.
Other recommended products from this supplier: