HotFlux is a mild warming agent that rejuvenates hair growth and enhances microcirculation. The functional group is called the vanillyl group; it plays the main role in inducing the warming sensation via the nervous system.
It can enhance the local blood cell flow. 0.3% of HotFlux cream can increase perfusion up to 30.24% and 66.4% for 0.5% HotFlux cream with an average perfusion time of more than 30 minutes.
Helps rejuvenate hair growth by:
- Imparting a relaxing warming sensation
- sooth and reduce the feeling of stress -> decrease inflammation
- Enhancing microcirculation
- more nutrients delivered to the hair follicles
- Preventing hair loss
- reduce inflammatory cytokines such a IL-6 and IL-8
- Improving hair growth
- up-regulate hair growth factors such as IGF-1, VEGF, bFGF