Lipofructyl Argan™ LS 9779
Argan oil, has been a traditional beauty secret of the Moroccan women for centuries. Naturally rich in poly-unsaturated fatty acid, especially linoleic acid (Omega-6) and natural tocopherols. Thanks to its exceptional content of unsaturated fatty acids, argan oil helps in the restoration of the hydro-lipidic film of the skin and in strengthening the barrier function of the skin. Linoleic acid, which is one of the omega-6 fatty acids, is a precursor of vitamin F. It is present at a concentration three times higher than in olive oil. As an essential fatty acid it has a key role in preserving cell integrity. The particularly high content of natural tocopherols gives the oil excellent anti-free radical and anti-stress activities and natural self-protection against oxidation.
Also known as the Berber oil, and thanks to its richness and pleasant sensorial profile, the argan oil is suitable for a wide range of cosmetic applications.
Lipofructyl Argan™ LS 9779 has a very pleasant sensorial property – no greasy nor sticky feeling. When applied to the skin, argan oil spreads easily and penetrates rapidly without leaving an oily or shiny effect.
In skin care:
- Preventive anti-age activity thanks to its anti-free radical property.
- Nutritive for dry skin, with eczematous tendency.
- Helps to restore cutaneous barrier.
- Seboregulator for greasy skin.
- Regenerative, for anti-stretch mark care, and accelerating wound healing.
- In body care, very pleasant in massage.
- Strengthens hair, and give it shine and softness.
- Nourishing and revitalizing effect on scalp.
- Traditionally used as nail strengthener, in a 50/50 mixture with lemon juice, which strengthens brittle nails when used regularly.
If You Like This Product You May Also Be Interested In: