The claim of grease-fighting becomes 2 fold; first, it helps to reduce the need to scrub and soak in a pre-wash before loading to the dishwasher, second it reduces the amount of water and product usage in hand washing. Both are looking to save time and water resources.
Additionally, hand dish soap with increased performance over benchmarks invites heightened desire from consumers balancing the more for less mindset and those conscious of water usage per load, as it’s efficiency allows more dishes to be cleaned with less product, faster, using less water wasted.
As Automatic dishwashing tablets are expected to surpass liquid and gel formats, multifunctionality still remains the number one concern for consumers. Ingredients that tackle odor, stuck-on food, spotting, and the efficiency settings of appliances are key to what consumers are looking for.
In the hand dishwash category, the opportunity is for added-value features such as sensory benefits, antibacterial properties, and skin-friendly positioning through naturality. Consumers are not only looking for gentle on the hands but beneficial to the hands, consider skincare ingredients that deliver conditioning effects, such as botanical extracts. As 42% of customers were influenced in their purchasing decision by Fragrance, aromatherapy and essential oils address both the naturality and aroma desirables for this category.
FORMULATION SOLUTIONS TO MEET MARKET TRENDS
FORMULATING HIGH PERFORMANCE, LOW-TEMPERATURE SUSTAINABLE DISH DETERGENTS
- Bio-surfactant with an outstanding eco-toxicological profile.
- Sustainable and biodegradable
- excellent cleaning power and can be used for dish, laundry and hard surface cleaners
- Superior detergency compared to NPE or LAE
- No solvent required for premium performance
- No gel phase allows rapid incorporation into water
- Components all on EPA Inert List. Overall better choice for the environment
FORMULATING CONCENTRATED SYSTEMS
- Increases performance in both Laundry and Hand Dish applications with reduced use of other surfactants and solids in formulation.
- Prevents redeposition of soils in wash and highly effective in cold water, ensuring clean clothes with less energy use.
Tegotens® SD 100 – For concentrated dishwash, unit-dose products
- Low foaming surfactant for automatic dish wash
- Reduce spotting, and that does not leave a bitter taste in dish wash applications as standard nonionics do.
- 100% vegetable-based material
FOCUS ON ADDED-VALUE BENEFITS
Plurafac LF RA-P – For Spot-Free cleaning and Energy Conservation
- Excellent defoaming and wetting on many surfaces, especially plastic
- Saves energy with faster drying times
- Allows for higher soil load
- Effective at lower temperatures
Tego® Sorb A 30 – For malodor removal
- Fast-acting, long-lasting odor absorber, especially effective to remove unpleasant odors like cigarette smoke, sweat, garbage, pet smell, onion and garlic.
Rewoderm® LI S 80 – Caring for the hands
- Vegetable-based system with excellent mildness and moisturizing properties. Skin-friendly and nitrogen-free.
ADD DISINFECTING POWER TO YOUR FORMULATIONS
- 30-second bacteria kill time in both liquid and wipe formats
- Contains moisturizers for skin compatibility
- Ready-to-Use formula, No added scent necessary
- 3-minute broad-spectrum bacteria efficacy
- Environmentally sustainable, EPA compliant
- “Clean Label” as the chemical name is not on the not-safe list
DELIVERING SUPERIOR CLEANING POWER + SUSTAINABILITY PROFILE
REWOQUAT® CQ 100 G – For Solvent-Free degreasing
- Its remarkable cleaning power against organic soil means that it can often replace solvents or a solvent-based cleaner.
- Performance in hard water and cold temperature
- Phosphate alternative
Dehypon GRA – Phosphate alternative, DfE
- Low foaming surfactant in granular form, offering the cleaning and spotting performance consumers associate with a traditional phosphate containing product
- Excellent rinse aid performance in multifunctional automatic dish detergent.
- Significant better rinse aid performance on porcelain, glass and cutlery when compared to standard low foaming products
- Rinse aid performance and found reduced spotting compared to a 3 in 1 benchmark product
- Readily biodegradable, DfE
Glucopon 420 UP – For superior cleaning power, DfE
- An alkyl polyglycoside surfactant that provides excellent detergency and processing benefits
- Made from renewable raw materials, very mild and readily biodegradable, DfE
- Non-streaking on glossy surfaces and non-corrosive to synthetic surfaces
FIND CERTIFIED AND NATURAL (NON-CERTIFIED) INGREDIENTS IN OUR WEBSITE:
In the top, right-hand side menu, you can select ingredients by certification standard or by green attribute.
- Improved Benchmark Dishwash (D)
- Improved Benchmark Dishwash (P)
- Manual Dishwashing Gel with Rewoderm® LI S 80