Gently finish up the facial part of the steps for the night with a youth-restoring, balm-to-oil formula that doesn’t leave the feeling of a heavy moisturizer due to the use of a naturally derived, volatile emollient, Cetiol® Ultimate. Charged with Collalift™ 18, it restores your skin as you sleep, boosting elasticity, minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and preparing you to wake up to a firm, replenished feeling. Just like a good workout, this routine will leave you feeling brand new.
|Sequence||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|Phenoxyethanol (and) Benzoic Acid (and) Dehydroacetic Acid||1.20|
|Water (and) Sodium Hydroxide||0.12|
|B||Emulgade® SE-PF||Glyceryl Stearate (and) Ceteareth-20 (and) Ceteareth-12(and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Cetyl Palmitate||15.50|
|Eumulgin® B 3||Ceteareth-30||4.00|
|Cetiol® Sensoft||Propylheptyl Caprylate||4.00|
|Cetiol® SB 45||Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter||1.00|
|Cetiol® OE||Dicaprylyl Ether||4.00|
|Cetiol® Ultimate||Undecane (and) Tridecane||20.00|
|Dermican™ PW LS 9838||Mannitol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9||1.00|
|Collalift™ 18 BC10014||Glycerin (and) Water (and) Khaya Senegalensis Bark Extract (and) Maltodextrin||1.00|
|D||Euperlan® PK 4000||Glycol Distearate (and) Laureth-4 (and) Cocamidopropyl Betaine||
Formula No. SC-US-17-31208-61
- Prop mix phase A in the main beaker until uniform. Heat to 85°C, minimizing time at high temp.
- Pre-mix phase B ingredients in side beaker, with prop mix. Cover tightly and heat to 85°C, minimizing time at high temp.
- At temp, add phase B to A under homogenization, 4000-5000 rpm. Mix until uniform.
- Move back to prop, and mix slowly. Fast cool batch if possible. Batch will thicken significantly, make sure to mix sides and get uniform gel.
- Pre-mix and gently heat phase C ingredients to around 45-50°C until clear. Add to batch around 45°C. Mix until uniform. Add phase D. Mix until uniform.