Once you wake up, start your day right with a light, facial SPF emulsion to help protect skin from harmful UV rays, thanks to the broad spectrum UV filter, Z-Cote® LSA. Infused with AMC™, this formula will also lock-in moisture to keep away dryness caused by daily wear and tear. AM 600 PF™ leaves a silky after feel on your skin. Leave the house knowing your skin is ready for the day.
|Sequence||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|Edeta® BD||Disodium EDTA||0.10|
|AM 600 PF||Water (and) Dimethicone (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Hydrogenated Lecithin (and) Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate||4.00|
|AMC™ Advanced Moisture Complex NP||Glycerin (and) Water (and) Sodium PCA (and) Urea (and) Trehalose (and) Hexylene Glycol (and) Polyquaternium-51 (and) Triacetin (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sodium Hyaluronate||3.00|
|B||Pluracare® E 400 NF||PEG-8||3.00|
|Magnesium Aluminum Silicate||0.60|
|C||Cremophor® GS 32||Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate||1.50|
|Emulgade® Sucro Plus||Sucrose Polystearate (and) Cetyl Palmitate||0.75|
|Eumulgin® B 2||Ceteareth-20||1.75|
|Cutina® PES||Pentaerythrityl Distearate||2.00|
|Z-Cote® LSA||Zinc Oxide (and) Triethoxycaprylylsilane||10.00|
|Uvinul® MC 80||Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate)||7.50|
|Ethylhexyl Salicylate (Octisalate)||2.00|
|Cetiol® B||Dibutyl Adipate||4.00|
|Tinogard® TT||Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate||0.02|
|Cetiol® Ultimate||Undecane (and) Tridecane||6.00|
|D||FD&C Blue No. 1 (0.1% solution)||Blue 1||0.17|
|FD&C Red No. 40 (1% solution)||Red 40||0.12|
|Citric Acid (25% solution)||0.00|
Formula No. UV-US-17-34968-47
- Combine phase A, pre-mix phase B and add to phase A. Allow gel to form, then heat to 75-80°C.
- Combine phase C and heat to 75-80°C, then homogenize until uniform (15 seconds).
- Add C to A/B while homogenizing until uniform (2 minutes).
- Transfer to propeller mixing and start cooling.
- At room temperature add phase D ingredients, one at a time, mix until uniform.
- Check pH after 24hrs, if the pH is close to 8, lower to about 7.2 using citric acid solution.