The argan tree (Argania spinosa) is an endemic tree from South West Morocco. The flavonoids contained in the leaves of the argan tree have been isolated, purified and concentrated to produce ARGANYL™ PW LS 9830.
ARGANYL™ PW LS 9830 acts at two levels:
- by inhibiting free radicals: highly produced during the skin aging phenomenon, they also provoke a stimulation of MMP production by fibroblasts. The anti-free radical activity of ARGANYL™ limits this process.
- by inhibiting MMPs and collagenase
- Protection of collagen against MMP destruction.
- Protection against glycation.
- Reinforcement of cutaneous structure for a firm and smooth skin