Cetiol® CC (Dicaprylyl Carbonate) is an innovative, fast-spreading, dry emollient that can significantly improve the sensory performance of the final formulation. It has an ability to dissolve crystalline UV filters
Not available (from DeWolf) in the following state(s):
Cetiol CC is an innovative, fast-spreading, dry emollient that can significantly improve the sensory performance of the final formulation. It has the ability to dissolve crystalline UV filters and disperse pigments makes it particularly suitable for sun care products. Cetiol® CC is also suitable for use in aerosols, as it effectively dissolves perfume and propellants. Therefore, this emollient is suitable for antiperspirant and deodorant applications, especially for liquid systems.
BASF Personal Care offers a wide range of products in various personal care market segments such as Antiperspirant/Deodorants, Body Care, Oral Care, Sun Care, and more. These high-performing products enable the development of formulations that fulfill consumer’s needs.
Features & Benefits of Cetiol CC
- Attractive, light emollient for modern skin care concepts
- Solubility for crystalline UV filters
- Dispersing performance for pigments
- Very good perfume and propellant solubility
- Suitable for silicone—free concepts
- Improved make-up remover efficacy in facial cleansing lotions
- Excellent emulsification properties
- High spreading behavior
- Superior skin compatibility with a dry, velvety skin feel
- Ability to balance the sensory properties of heavier oils and waxes in a formulation
- Face Care
- Body Care
- Sun Care
- Color Care
- Antiperspirant and Deodorant
- Hair Care / Rinse-Off
Other recommended products from this supplier:
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Formulate Multi-Functional and Effective Sun Care Products!